Ready to take your career to a new level? Join our team of business development representatives, marketing experts, and professional brand designers.
Current Opportunities:Interested? Send your resume to email@example.com
Business Development Professional
Songhees Marketing is looking to hire a full time contract Business Development Professional to represent one of Songhees’ clients.
- Meeting with client(s) existing and prospective customers to inform them on the services and offerings to solicit appropriate business opportunities.
- Distributing the promotional materials of the client(s).
- Acting as point of contact between client(s) and their customers.
- Representing client(s) at events, industry shows, conferences and business functions.
- Entertaining client(s) customers at social events.
- Coordinating all bid requests, feedback, and any other communication from the customer to the client(s).
- Attending client(s) meetings and company functions as requested.
- Field visits to client(s) offices and worksites as requested by the client(s).
- Developing business plans and strategies for the client(s).
- Finding qualified candidates to fill the required position(s).
- Completing weekly reports to minimum standards
The Corporation shall also engage the Contractor to provide business development services for the Corporation including but not limited to:
- Prospecting new clients and contractors;
- Representing the corporation at industry events and conferences;
- Assisting in the development of business plans and strategies; and
- Entertaining clients at social events
- Relevant college diploma or university degree
- 5+ years’ experience in business development or sales
- Self-starter, ability to work alone and in teams